Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's seriously amazing...

The amount of length some people would go to to avoid me.

Seriously, if you do not want to be friends anymore, don't want to acknowledge me, then at least have the guts to say it to my face. Or drop me a line. OR SOMETHING!

At least I told you when it happened. And I tried to talk to you. And sent you messages. TO WHICH YOU NEVER REPLIED.

So maybe I should have let you cooled down some more. Honestly though, if you don't want to have anything to do with me, THEN LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU.

The ball's in your court now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naoko said...

*Sighs* Don't want to talk about it, dear.

Unless he chooses to reply here.

3:23 PM  
Blogger emyoon said...

oooo... sounds like an *ahem*

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home