Monday, September 26, 2005

Bloggers' Meet Update!

Okay, this is probably going to be posted on like a hundred different blogs (fine, about thirty or so!). This is basically what happened:

- We had someone recording a podcast. It is not up yet. Please put it up soon, Dzof!
- We got very passionate about sending Sashi up into space.
- Malaysian Idol. Daniel won. Emily and me were podcasted about that, though neither of us were big fans in the first place.
- There was a flashing competition between Serge and Fazri. The latter won.
- After that, they raped ramen. Picture is on Serge's blog, link above.
- Baby Jesse who is suing his dad, James, made an appearance. With the defendent in tow.
- Peter was Malaysianly fashionably late.
- Yvoone was there and was far more quiet than I thought she would be.
- Will post later as I think of them.

Photos will come in a separate post and when I go through everyone's blog to get them. Credit will be given, mainly because I had no digicam myself. Ja!

*Works on her keyboard face*

7 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

How to be fashionably late ah? Want to do it again the next time. Nice meeting you.

1:01 PM  
Blogger CheaYee said...

hahaha....yup. PEter was late....

KL time that is...

waahahahha

any pictures from the meet up??

cant wait to see somemore!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Naoko said...

Cheayee, as soon as everyone has posted their pics, I will take them. Like I said, I have no digicam, so I have to rely on others. :p

2:48 PM  
Blogger emyoon said...

take them?!?!?!?

*gasp* that's stealing!!!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Naoko said...

Call it referencing and a gathering of piccies. :p

3:10 PM  
Blogger Naoko said...

Fine fine... I won't post the said piccies then. :p

4:40 PM  
Blogger emyoon said...

i posted up my pics already, if you're still interested in stealing them! :p

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home