Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A conspiracy theory

That has no weight whatsoever in real life at all. If you take what I say here and treat it as though it was factual when it isn't, you are asking for trouble. If, however, you are taking it as a jumping board to more research, then I applaud you. Only the following has no basis whatsoever in reality other than my brain (and not even there at times- The Muses). /Disclaimer

The theory is simple:

Higher oil prices profits the US to an extent. The US controls Iraq, another source of oil. I believe that they may actually be stockpiling the oil to drive up prices. Why? I don't know. Like I said, this has no basis whatsoever and I'm simply venting.

Thank you for reading.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

patty dearest. shall we make this the next topic of discussion for JRN 213?
ami.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Nicolas said...

Thanks great bllog

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home