Saturday, May 22, 2004

This is suspicious...

It's another lovely Saturday morning and I'm at college again. I'm supposed to attend a screening of a movie, but it's only going to be at eleven and its nine-ish now.

I was actually surfing in the other lab when all of a sudden the Internet connection died. I switched over to the lab next to it, played with the IP add a little and VOILA! I'm back on the net. The same thing happened the last time I was in college on a Saturday.

The thing is that most of the computers at college are on that IP add that gives out pretty freqeuntly. And then too, there's only one IP address serving at least 60 computers in college, and you can imagine what happens during the peak hours. I say that the admins should be shot for shoddy work.

What do you say? :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you :)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home