Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Our choices haunt us...

I chose this saying for my sign, after finding out that the Hakkai one I'd used was no longer there. Instead, I found this really cool pic of Kurama. It may be one of the pics from the anime, but I don't care. What I liked about it was that he looked as though he was haunted, haunted by nsomething that he did not want to remember, but he could fight anyway.

Our choices haunts us forever. No matter what kind of choices we make, where we make them.

Why do I say this?

Because my choices.... the choices I made as Naoko, Karen and the others in my stories haunt me. I am a part of their lives and they are a part of me. Their lives is as real to me as others are. The choices I made... they haunt me not in the sense of how it may change the storyline, but much deeper. Much, much deeper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home