Monday, July 21, 2003

Augmenting reports

The thing about blogging is that it is essentially an online journal. You're putting your journal/biography/autobiography out for everyone to see. That doesn't mean that like your journal, you are free to rant and rave. In fact, I think people who blog are actually more at risk. Though they are posting their own opinion, they have to be careful that they do not cross the line and that they are not being seditious. In some respects this is easy because many people realize that what bloggers are doing are just letting people know what they think about certain issues and their opinions.

It stops being so easy when the blogger attempts to make it sound like him/her are reporting events. I know I'm guilty of that in some respects, but I think it's not that bad yet, is it?

The reason why I am bringing this up is because being a nw blogger, I tend to be on the look out for tips and tricks on blogging. Might I say that so far, Techtv has been a big help? I like their blog reports, although they tend to feature Movable Type rather than blogger. Well, can't have everything, I suppose.

That's all for now. Blog some more later. Ciao! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home