Thursday, June 12, 2003

Exams, exams, exams. Are they not the scourge of students everywhere? Do they not have only one purpose and one purpose alone? To torture hapless students, even if they have studied? Perhaps the exams serve a purpose noble to teachers... To give them some pleasure in marking student's works.

Yeah, I know, I sound a little off. The thing is, today is the first of my last two papers. Funnily enough, it is my Public Relations paper. I love Public Relations. It's far more complex and entertaining than I thought it would be. Yet, at the same time, it is quite tiring. I've had a taste of organizing an event during my last term hols, so I kinda know what you need to do when organizing an event. Yet that's not what I find the most challenging when it comes to PR. It's the management of the different publics, what they need, want and in some cases, their demands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home