Friday, October 14, 2005

Annoyed

I have an acquaintance who pisses me off.


Royally.


He makes comments that just piss me off. I mean, what is wrong if a woman's on the phone everyday? If you think she has a BF, why not ask her to her face? Why talk behind her back? I also find it very hard to sympathize with the fact that your groupmates find you troublesome. And I normally sympathize with the person I'm speaking to.


And what's wrong with being sarcastic? I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I happen to like sarcasm. And if you have a problem with female drivers, don't follow Ah Bee's car la then! No one's really forcing you to. Why are you complaining when she's made it clear from the beginning?


Biatch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naoko said...

I think that he knows I blog, but I don't think he reads this. He's one of those Friendster types.

Either way, doesn't matter. Anything I put here is generally meant for the world to see, and are opinions that I want others to see and comment, if they want to. The private ones are somewhere else, since Blogger doesn't really allow password-protected posts.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Naoko said...

Meh... No such thing on Blogger. I use another client. That one's under Beta-testing though, and it's by invite only. I got one from a friend, but I don't have an invite. Sorry.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home