Saturday, October 08, 2005

Random, crossposted to Geminian Eyes

There’s something very sensual and satisfying about running your fingers through your hair when it’s about half-dry and you’re sitting in front of a slow-moving fan.

Extra: I am NOT abandoning my blogspot. I'm just going to post twice. Mainly because it's easier to find things on WP.

No one wants to guess the significance of Geminian Eyes yet? I promise an actual physical prize to whoever guesses, and if you're overseas, I WILL send it to you. ^_^

4 Comments:

Blogger Naoko said...

Yes you can dear. Go ahead. :)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Naoko said...

Meh? How's that possible? I haven't touched anything at all...

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... Gemini, the Twins. Each eye being twinned, that would make "Foureyes," a common name for people with glasses.

And you were born a Gemini too, weren't you, evil clever female! *Grins*

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

Yes. That was, in fact, me.

-The Legendary Kyle

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home