Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sometimes...

I've written and said a lot about choices. About what we choose to do, what we don't choose, and in how much choices play a big role in our lives. And there's been many a time when I laughed at some of the choices I've made, some that others have, and then I've cried when I realise just how far we got off track, just how wrong we went, and it hurts.

I normally resign myself to whatever road that I'm on after a few days, mainly because I'm too lazy to see if there's another alternative for me. Then (and this always happens) a few days/weeks after I'm on that road and I'm more or less satisfied, something comes up to make me change my mind. And then I start thinking...

Should I go back to it? Should I try again? Is it worth it?

Nine times out of ten... I don't. And I'm not too sure if that's a good idea.

But I've made my choice and I'll stick by it. I'm a lazy person that way.

Song: Last of Illusions, Marion Revan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home