Friday, August 05, 2005

< Ranting mode >

*Flomps into the chair, looking tired*

Alright, here's something that I need to get off my chest before I write about college. Well, it's SOMETHING to do with college.

And yes, for the first time, I'm going to talk about boy troubles.More specifically, one guy, and no, it's not about Nick, so you can stop hyperventilating, Viceice.

Someone confessed to liking me the other day. Even asked me out for a date, but I declined. Right now he's asking me for hugs, and the main reason I don't want to give them is because I don't want to give him false hopes, and I also don't want to be the cause of rumours. Yes, for once, I care about what people say about me.

So I like him too, but mainly as a friend. I don't want it to go more than that. But I still try to find more time to spend with him, more time to talk with him... I want this crush to be over.

Oh, and this applies to another guy online I know as well. The one who macks on me. I like you two. In RL though... Sorry guys, but I'm still trying to find my skin.

Lovingly,
Pat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.
I see a damsel in distress..or in a dilemma for that matter.
Yay, Pat!! You go, girl!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home