Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year, Old Disasters II

Just when you thought when people would change, they go the other way. I was hoping (to an extent) that with the death of my aunt, at least they would be fewer in-fighting among my father's generation, but according to my mom, she'd just argued with my godmother about something my uncle did. Seriously, don't these adults have anything better to do? Then there was also this rejection from my cousin sister... More like rudeness actually, and I admit, I was at fault a little for saying the same thing again, but did she have to be so rude about it?

This New Year may mark the end of the world, but that won't stop me from keeping my spirits up. Blessed New Year and may the Lord bless and keep you safe this year! Wasalam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home