Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I love IKEA!

In case you didn't know, my group chose IKEA as our tutorial presentation. What our lecturer wanted was for us to make a connection between the tutorial and the lecture presentations. I wasn't sure as to whether to bring in yesterday's lecture, and finally decided in the end to give it a try. NAZHA LOVED IT! That was what she had been waiting for all this whille.

*Phew!*

In any case, there's no doubt that we got high marks for the presentation, and now the only thing left to do is to do the reading logs and pass up the assignments.

It was quite interesting to get the reaction from our fellow classmates because they were normally quite quiet and shy. I also found out that I'm not the only one who wants to decorate my home IKEA-style. :) See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home