Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I donated blood today. This is my third time donating. Compared to what I remember of my previous experiences, today's was slightly painful, probably because it was my left hand instead of my right. I used to donate blood from my right. The veins on my left hand were a little harder to find.

Donating blood is a relatively simple process here, and I do it because it's one of the few things I have in abundance and I want to share it with others. Besides, I remember many times when I was small and I fell down... And at leats three times when I saw a lot of blood on the ground. Yes, I still get a little queasy when I see blood, but I'm not so bad as before. I still can't stand needles though. Imagine that. Want to donate blood but scared of needles.

Well, that's all for now. Write more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home