Thursday, September 01, 2005

Of silliness and craziness

LOVE ME, I LOVE YOU

Moyamoya shiteru no ga iya nara futon wo kande kangaete
Nanka aitsu ni kitai kajyou nan jya nai no

Hito no kokoro wa doushite mo nani ka tari nai keredo
Sokon toko umeru beki na no wa
Koibito jya nai, oyade mo nai... Nee, sou deshou?

Love me, kechitte nai de
Boku wa kitto ai wo motto daseru
I love you, ogoraseteru dake jya
Sono uchi dare mo inaku naru yo

Tsugou ii mono dake hippari dashite jibun no un no warusa wo
Soitsu ni bettori na suru kuse nai kai
(Hey, watch your step, darling?)
Yaritakunai koto bakari ga tsugitsugi to mitsukaru keredo
Shoukyohou de ikeru koto mo arurashii
Sono uchi maa, nan toka naru... Hey, sou darou?

Love me, piripiri suru nara
Sugu ni mutto suru no gutto taete
I love you, ai wo hakidashite
Sore demo katto kita nara Baby, let's dance

Love me, kechitte nai de
Boku wa kitto ai wo motto daseru
I love you, kokoro yurushite
Akiru made daki atta nara naosara
Let's give it away, kenashite nai de
Tama nya umi mo yama mo hito mo homeruyo
Nan chuu love! Jibun no shin kara
Kimochi yoku naritakerya ima dashite

TRANSLATION

I hate being confused, biting my futon (Japanese bedding) and thinking hard
Have I somehow expected too much from her?
A person's heart is always lacking of something
An empty space that must be filled
Not by lover, not by parents, say, isn't that true?

Love me, don't be stingy now
I shall give you much more of my love too
I love you, just by letting you win a bit
You're looking down on everyone

Only getting things that get by, it's all because of my bad luck
So please can't you just simply stick to me
(Hey, watch your step, darling?)
Although we found things that we hate coming one after another
But it seems like we can put them away just fine
And until then, we shall come up with something, hey, isn't that right?

Love me, if you're not happy
Turn your easily fired-up energy on and hang in there
I love you, I'm speaking my love out to you
And even then if I still get cut, then Baby, let's dance

Love me, don't be stingy now
I shall give you much more of my love too
I love you, give me your heart
We'll heal better if we embrace each other until we're tired from it
Let's give it away, don't always critize me now
Occasionally pay compliments to the ocean, mountains and people
Love is happening, and it's coming from the centre of my heart
The feeling will get much better soon, surrender yours right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home